Friday, January 27, 2012

10 Hardcover Children’s Books

UPDATE: This deal is no longer available!

I just saw this deal and thought I’d pass it along. I’m not sure how long it will last. I love adding to our book collection and I usually only get hardcover, so this is a great deal!

image

You can get 10 Hardcover Children’s Books for $14.99 (plus $1.99 shipping) which works out to $1.70 per book – a great price!

The 10 titles included are:

    • Mike Mulligan & the Steam Shovel
    • Lyle Lyle Crocodile
    • Curious George Gets a Medal
    • Bread and Jam for Frances
    • Goodnight Moon
    • A Little Prairie House
    • Paddington Bear at the Circus
    • The Berenstain Bears in the Dark
    • Richard Scarry’s Bedtime Stories
    • Katy No-Pocket

This would be a great addition to your home library, a donation or a gift!

P.S. I should have the new Preschool Calendar for February up by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay! I’ve had sick kids and not a lot of extra time Smile

2 comments:

  1. That IS a great deal! I don't know why 14.99 suddenly sounds like a lot. Maybe because I went to Costco AND Target this morning and spent a fortune. It's pretty hard not to. I may have to get those books anyway. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deal! Thanks for passing along the info!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...